For More Information
For more information on Aspen Snowmass' status, visit their safety announcement page
For the most updated content regarding COVID-19 in Colorado, please visit the State of Colorado's dedicated page to the virus
Lastly, for the most recent information on COVID-19 travel information in Sun Valley, please visit the dedicated COVID-19 page established by Sun Valley
Best Practices to Reduce COVID-19's Spread
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. Wash your hands again.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.